Friday, May 18, 2012

Weekly Wall Planner

Here is a project that will help you stay organized this Summer:

Supplies:
Picture Frame
Paint Samples
Glue
Dry Erase Marker
Scissors


I'm a busy busy girl and I'm hoping this will help me a little bit.


Look at this mess. I took apart my frame, and cut up some old magazines for the background of my planner. Collage time! This isn't necessary, but my frame was too big and I wanted something interesting in the background.


I love paint samples. They are FREE and they save you time on painting. This project is good to have a color scheme with, so just chose a color and get all the different shades of it at the paint store.


Then I glued down my samples overtop of my magazine collage. One for each day of the week.


I had some letter stickers, so I used these to label Monday-Sunday. You could always just use a marker or paint instead though.


Put your frame back together, grab a dry erase marker, and get planning!


To do: blog post this project!


This project was tough to photograph because of the glare.


To give you an idea of the size, here it is on my wall.



Happy Planning :)

--Emily Jo







1 Comments:

At May 22, 2012 at 5:44 PM , Blogger Southern Styled Flair by Brandi said...

Love your blog!! Just came across it. Hope you will visit mine too! let me know if you want to follow each other : )

http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home