Thursday, March 22, 2012

Memento Magnets

Sorry for the lull in projects, the Two Girls have been busy securing new jobs and working on going back to grad school! Don't worry though, we've been working behind the scenes and will getting back into the swing of posting again. Here's a little teaser in the meantime...

Supplies:
Magnets
Glue
Coins - or anything you pick up in your travels


So I picked up this little package of magnets probably 4 months ago with no clue what I was going to use them for, I just knew that I needed to make some custom magnets!


Today, as I was reading through some blogs, it dawned on me that I should glue the coins I've collected on my travels to the magnets - a little reminder everyday of the places I've been and still want to go!


I always have little odds and ends hanging around after I come back from any adventure - I can't help but collect little detailed things - and I never know what to do with it all. For the longest time I have had a little baggie filled with foreign currency leftovers, so it was exciting to have a use for them now. Not to mention, the designs are beautiful and totally worth showcasing on their own. 


Oh Espana, I will visit you again someday...

--Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home